Most training is geared toward management with minimal available for frontline employees, who are often at the highest risk for leaving the organization. In order to create and maintain a highly effective workforce, effort should be made to develop and support your frontline superstars. This self-facilitated 12-month program will equip frontline superstars (current and emerging superstars) with the skills and tools needed to support exceptional performance and improved retention. This program is designed for case managers, investigators, and residential staff in child welfare, child protection, juvenile justice, and behavioral health settings and uses The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Professionals. The program focuses on:
- Equipping participants to take a proactive approach to maximizing self-care and maintaining their passion to make a difference.
- Improving organization and time management.
- Encouraging high engagement and initiative to contribute to a work environment where everyone thrives.
- Providing exceptional levels of client care.
- Collaborating with colleagues.
- Demonstrating superior communication and customer service skills.
- Contributing to a positive culture.
- Displaying leadership.
- Providing a roadmap for professional growth and promotional opportunities.
- And many more.
The program for organizations consists of:
- Reading select chapters of The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Professionals before the monthly module meetings.
- Attending 45-60 minute monthly module meetings to discuss what was read and how to apply the information. Participants will engage in group activities to encourage collaboration and sharing of best practices.
- Completion of one workbook activity per week for three weeks after the module meeting. Activities will encourage reflection, development, and implementation of new skills.
- The fourth week is devoted to reading the chapters associated with the next module meeting.
- Total monthly time commitment: 1 to 1.5 hours.
- An energized workforce that has the skills and tools needed to consistently perform at the highest level.
- Enhanced collaboration and shared language for frontline professionals focused on contributing to the department and organization’s success.
- A solution-focused workforce that actively contributes to the success colleagues and the organization.
- Shows your workforce the organization is serious and supportive of growth and development of frontline superstars.
- 40 copies of The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Professionals.
- 40 participant workbooks.
- 12 module meeting presentations (plus Kickoff and Conclusion Meeting presentations).
- Facilitator guide for each presentation.
- Ongoing technical assistance by phone or email.
- $4,000 for 40 users ($100 a person over 40).
- *Special discounts available when purchasing access for 100 or more.
- Tim Nolan is available to facilitate the Kickoff Meeting for $2,000 (plus travel).
- All sales are final.