The Highly Effective Human Service Professionals Program
This self-facilitated 12-month program will equip frontline workers with the skills and tools needed to support exceptional performance. This program is designed for case managers, investigators, and residential staff in child welfare, child protection, juvenile justice, and behavioral health settings. The program focuses on:
- Improving organization and time management.
- Providing exceptional levels of client care.
- Demonstrating superior communication skills.
- Contributing to a positive culture.
- Displaying leadership.
- And many more (Contact Tim for a module listing).
The program consists of:
- Reading select chapters of The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Professionals before the monthly module meetings.
- Attending 45 minute monthly module meetings to discuss what was read and how to apply the information. Participants will engage in group activities to encourage collaboration and sharing of best practice.
- Completion of one workbook activity per week for three weeks after the module meeting. Activities will encourage reflection, development, and implementation of new skills.
- The fourth week is devoted to reading the chapters associated with the next module meeting.
- Total monthly time commitment: 1 to 1.5 hours.
- An energized workforce that has the skills and tools needed to consistently perform at the highest level.
- Enhanced collaboration and shared language for frontline workers.
- A solution-focused workforce that actively contributes to the success colleagues and the organization.
- 40 copies of The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Professionals.
- 40 participant workbooks.
- 12 module meeting presentations (plus Kickoff and Conclusion Meeting presentations).
- Facilitator guide for each presentation.
- Ongoing technical assistance by phone or email.
$4,000 for 40 workers ($100 a person over 40)
*Special discounts available when purchasing access for 100 or more.
Tim Nolan is available to facilitate the Kickoff Meeting