Highly Effective Human Service Managers Program
Many human service organizations are experiencing high levels of employee turnover and/or poor performance, which cripples their ability to meet client needs and consistently achieve outcomes. While training is a popular option, it is often not effective due to the lack of consistent follow through afterwards. The Highly Effective Human Service Managers Program has been created specifically to equip managers at all levels with a comprehensive system that will lead to employees remaining with the agency longer and higher levels of client care being achieved. This program has been created by Tim Nolan, who has personally worked with over 8,000 human service professionals and dozens of human service organizations across 20 states. It is unique in that this is a 12-month program that consist of monthly meetings with PowerPoint presentations which correspond to readings from The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Mangers, and follow up activities in a specially crafted workbook which will all be provided in your package.
Benefits of the Program
- Cost effective
- Easy to implement (agency is provided with all materials to implement the program)
- Designed specifically for human service managers (supervisors, managers, directors, etc.)
- Will increase employee commitment, performance, and retention at all levels
- Will increase employee cohesiveness and client care
- 12 months of continuous professional development for participants
What is Included
- Initial phone conference to discuss implementation of the program and expectations for all participants
- The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Managers
- The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Managers Workbook
- 14 specifically designed PowerPoint presentations
- 1 Kickoff/introduction meeting
- 12 monthly module meetings
- 1 Conclusion meeting
Overview of Program
- Monthly meetings are held that revolve around specific chapters of the book (meetings are 30-60 minutes).
- Participants read specific chapters of The Essential Handbook for Highly Effective Human Service Managers before the meeting and come prepared to engage in the discussion and presentation.
- are provided for each module as well as a facilitator guide. The agency selects someone to facilitate each monthly module meeting
- Participants complete follow up activities in their assigned workbook between each module. This ensures they understand the topics as well as can successfully implement them on a regular basis
- Designed for up to 12-months (12 modules plus an introduction and conclusion meeting). Building successful habits takes approximately 60 days. After two modules participants will be on the road to consistently demonstrating highly effective leadership behaviors that will encourage staff to be more committed to the manager/organization and perform at higher levels. The program can be modified to meet your needs.
See this chart to illustrate how the process works: How the Process Works
See below for special introductory pricing
$5,000 Now $3,500 (up to 30 participants)
All sales are final.